Friday, April 1, 2011

Brooklyn Flea

Tomorrow Today we will be seeing you at the Brooklyn Flea!

All I have to say is Blood, Sweat, Tears (there have been plenty of all)... and.... repeat.  THIS IS HARD.

And WHY do some things NOT want to cooperate! It is driving me bonkers! (kool grape jelly I am talking to you!)

To top it off I was locked out of my apartment tonight for a good 45 minutes. Because I was running to the bodega for milk for Pb.J and then (!!) immediately after the door closed I knew it.  So upsetting.  

It's 2.  Gonna take a cat nap before I start all over again!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! My boyfriend and I stopped by your stand at the Brooklyn Flea and loved the concept of Peanut Butter Jellified. Also, we spoke to the nicest and knowledgeable guy at the stand who patiently explained each one of your products. He was our favorite vendor person at the flea! Keep up the good work to you and your team!!

    ReplyDelete