Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day Two

So, February 11th was Tyler's birthday so instead of focusing on
peanut butter and jelly, I made a giant chocolate chip cookie cake! It
was delicious!!

So, then I had a conversation about where we might set up this
summer... (it's pretty exciting! I think maybe you should remain in
suspense) and WHO we might be selling our products with! It's going to
be amazing. If it all works out that is.

Today however I am going to devote a bit of my time to figuring out
some of our bread recipes.  I know I would like a white bread, a
brioche maybe, a wheat, and hmm.... what else. Maybe something... A
doughnut perhaps? Would anyone be interested in that?! I certainly
hope so. So, I am going to be checking out some ideas for that today,
and hopefully putting something in the oven soon enough.

I have a few new ideas about jellies and jams. I know I want to do a
bunch of them myself so we will just have to wait and see.  I find
inspiration everywhere and I have a few GENIUS friends who are kind
enough to support me and help me think of even more clever things.

So, off I go today! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment