Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ok.... Let me just take my foot out of my mouth

So, I need to make a public apology.

Tyler's birthday is February 10th.  I even celebrated with him! I just do not remember these things correctly which makes me look really bad because he ALWAYS remembers my birthday/anniversary/any of the dates that men are meant to forget and women remember.  And I do not remember.

He saw the post and said... "Well, it's a good thing my mother isn't reading this yet!"... He would.

So, there is it. I apologize for mistyping your birthday date. My bad.  Let's move on...

On the Peanut butter and Jelly front I got some particularly exciting news tonight after I got home from work!

Brooklyn Flea Market (if you have never been you NEED TO GO) might be welcoming us and Momofuku Milk Bar (my employer) and actually giving us a booth! Oh, the responsibility!

So, I hope to see you all there.

New jelly in order... Kool-Aid Grape jelly and peanut butter sandwich. No word yet on whether or not we are allowed to call it Kool-Aid grape jelly. But are they really gonna track little ole' me down? Hope not.  It's pretty delicious!

So, starting in April (!!!) come on down and try our purple drink peanut butter sandwich at the Brooklyn Flea! (YES!)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment